Transform Your Tap Water with Total Home Water Filtration Systems from Culligan Lompoc
No matter your water problems — there’s a whole home water filtration solution to solve it.
Because Lompoc relies primarily on surface water sources, trouble at the tap can take a variety of noticeable forms:
- Cloudy or discolored water
- Soap scum and residue
- Unpleasant water smells like chlorine
- Rust colored or blue/green stains or spots
- Stains on laundry, sinks, tubs and more
Problem water can cause more than just cosmetic issues at home, too. For example, if you’re dealing with hard water minerals in your water, like calcium, magnesium, or iron, these can buildup in your plumbing and major appliances shortening their useful life and driving up your utility bills.
Water Quality in Lompoc
While surface water can be softer in nature than its groundwater equivalent, it can also be more prone to contamination. Because surface water doesn’t undergo the kind of natural filtration that groundwater sources often do, it can lead to surface water taking on more treatment chemicals, so you may end up with instances where water tastes or smells more heavily of chlorine.
This is especially common for surface water during the summer, when warmer temperatures make lakes and rivers more hospitable environments for biomaterial that has to be treated at the municipal level. Seasonal flooding and heavy rainfall can also contribute to problems with agricultural or industrial runoff, so cities may have to adjust for those contaminants with added treatment that can leave water tasting and smelling worse for the wear.
Solutions from Total Home Water Filtration Systems
Culligan’s whole home water filters are customized to solve for Lompoc water problems that come from surface water like discoloration or cloudiness, blue-green stains, and unpleasant smells or tastes. Whole home treatment means that no matter where you use water in your home, you can be confident in the water quality. From the shower to the laundry room, kitchen, and everywhere in between, treated water not only works better for your home, it brings added benefits for your skin, hair, nails, laundry, and more.
Our total home water solutions are also targeted to remove hard water problems that can affect Lompoc’s hard water-served residents. Eliminating hard water minerals before they enter your home can improve both taste and performance for a difference you’ll notice all over the house.
Whole Home Water Filtration Benefits:
Whole home water filters give you better-tasting, higher-quality water from every faucet in addition to:
- Helping you save on utilities by improving major appliance efficiency.
- Protecting plumbing and fixtures from hard water buildup.
- Saving you money on personal care and cleaning products like soaps, shampoos, and detergents.
- Providing healthier, happier skin, hair, and nails.
- Improving the look and feel of laundry, while helping it last longer and look its best.
- Making cleaning easier so you don’t have to fight buildup, water spots, and residue.
The Culligan Difference
We’ve served the Lompoc area for over 80 years, and over that time we’ve learned a lot about how to solve the unique water problems all over the county. This experience helps us diagnose the water in your home, so we can find the whole home filter that will work the way you need it to.
- Get the most out of your investment with professional installation and routine maintenance to ensure maximum efficiency for the life of your whole home filter.
- Water tests are always free, and your local Culligan Man will review the results with you to identify water issues, and customize the right solution for your home.
- Culligan of Lompoc is always here to help with questions for service, maintenance, repairs, and more, for worry-free customer service.
Find the widest selection of hard-working, high-efficiency whole home water filtration systems, customized for your specific water problems.
Learn more about the home benefits of a Culligan® Total Home Water Conditioner!
pH (Acid/ Alkaline)
Every liquid has a pH, including your home’s water
- Whether the pH is too high or too low, it can have damaging affects on your water
Iron is one of the most common types of problem water and can leave your fixtures and tubs with rust stains. Culligan has solutions geared towards removing the iron from your water. Find out which solution is right for your home!
Blue/ Green Stains
Self explanatory, blue and green stains in your tubs and sinks
- Often caused by low pH levels in your water
Water should be clear, if not why would you drink it?
- The only way to find out what’s making your water the wrong color is with a water analysis
- Did you know Culligan offers a Free Water Analysis?
If your laundry is coming out of the washer with stains, it could be your water
- Iron is just one of the possible reasons for your water damaging your clothes
- Don’t ruin your favorite shirt, get your water tested!
Water may smell musty or sometimes described as fishy
- This can be caused by iron and copper in your home’s water
Get your water tested to determine what’s causing your water to smell
Culligan® Whole House Filter Overview
Get cleaner water from every tap, every faucet, and in every room with the Culligan® Total Home Water Conditioner. Our hardworking two-in-one solution provides cleaner, softer Culligan water everywhere you want, with the added benefit of filtering out unpleasant contaminants like chlorine.*
Explore customizable filtration solutions designed to suit all kinds of whole-house needs, from hard water problems like stubborn soap scum and residue, to bitter taste or chlorine odors. A whole-house water filter from Culligan treats your problem water directly at the source, so you enjoy the benefits of cleaner, fresher water from every faucet. Culligan has 80 years of experience with all types of problem water so you can have peace of mind that your family’s water is in good hands with your local Culligan Man®.
Culligan® Whole House Filter Specifications
- Non-corrosive control valve designed to deliver years of reliable service
- ACCUSOFT® Microprocessor offers worry-free operation of your whole-house filter, even in power outages
- Dubl-Safe brine refill valve provides peace of mind during refill
- CUL-FLO-VALV® makes operation easyGuest Cycle recharge option generates an extra supply of filtered water with the touch of a button
- CULLEX® resin provides maximum capacity, stability, and long-lasting operation
- Quadra-Hull® Tank delivers dependable operation thanks to multiple layers of construction
- High-grade quartz underbedding distributes water evenly, maximizing water flow
FAQ About Culligan® Whole House Filter Systems
1. What are the benefits of the Quadra-Hull® tank?
Culligan’s Quadra-Hull® tank is one of the strongest water tanks available on a water softener. The exclusive four-layer construction of the Quadra-Hull® tank provides more protection than industry standard fiberglass and metal tanks. This design makes them impervious to rust and corrosion and they are UV resistant. Culligan's Quadra-Hull® tanks offer a limited lifetime warranty on the tank and internal components.
2. What is filtered water?
Filtered water typically refers to water that has gone through a filtration process to reduce the amount of iron, hydrogen sulfide, aesthetic chlorine taste or odor, as well as microorganisms such as cryptosporidium and giardia.
Water filtration involves separating mineral particles, like particulates, iron, hydrogen sulfide, or organic matter, from the water molecule (H2O). By passing water through a "filter bed," or "media bed," these granular particles are trapped, allowing the cleaner water to pass through.