Hard Water Spots & Scale In Central Coast
Hard water is the result of hardness minerals in your city or well water, most commonly from calcium and lime. Hard water can reduce the quality of water in your home and may also be driving up your hot water energy bills, cleaning costs and more. The signs of hard water are not always obvious, but can have detrimental effects on your home. Hard water can cause a build-up of hard water scale in your pipes. Over time, your pipes can clog, water flow can diminish and water pressure can be reduced.
How to Remove Hard Water Spots
You can avoid hard water spots and extend the life of your appliances such as your dishwasher, coffee maker, and water heater by adding a Culligan® water softener to your home. In addition to all of the practical advantages of a Culligan Water Softener, there are numerous cosmetic benefits as well:
- Reduce soap scum and scaling while decreasing the use of costly detergents
- Reduce hard water spots on glasses, shower doors and bathroom fixtures
- Make household cleaning easier and less expensive
- Smoother, more luxurious skin and hair
- Clothes will stay brighter longer and come out of the laundry softer
Culligan offers the most advanced and highest quality water softeners on the market today. To see which one is right for you, simply click here to view our water softener options or fill out the form above to be contacted your local Culligan Man®.